Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question? what kind of night light do you guys us? are you happy with them. What do you look for in a light when you are fishing at night. are you happy with your light and what do you guys think the Average price for a good Night light should run you. We are working on something and I was just curious on your thoughts.:)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Just a question? what kind of night light do you guys us? are you happy with them. What do you look for in a light when you are fishing at night. are you happy with your light and what do you guys think the Average price for a good Night light should run you. We are working on something and I was just curious on your thoughts.:)
What do you mean by "Night Light"? Running lights, blacklights, submerged lighting or deck lighting?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we are working on that as well deck lighting? We hope to have this on the market sooner then later. We were at Canyon on saturday and a couple of people seen the light and on friday We ran into some Zoners that seen it as well. This is a cool light will not be disapointed. The light will ba at Roosevelt this weekend. If you guys see it and have any questions just stop and he will be glad to answer any questions you have about it. Right now it is a Demo Product. There are a couple of people trying them out. So we could get some feed back on the product. Thanks Again.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I run a Nuclieye Extreme on the front, and a Stan Sloan on the back.

IMO you cant run just one light on a 21' boat and see your line very well.
(except the guy in the middle) I've done it on an 18 footer before though.

When I'm Crappie/Striper fishing, I use an Aurora on the front, and an old 18" green flourescent. that I've had around for years on the back.

The Extreme doesn't seem to put out much more light than the Stan Sloan, but I love how it is compact, and doesn't draw much power. I also really like the "moon" LEDs

I've had mixed results with the Aurora... Sometimes it seems to really draw the baitfish in by itself, and sometimes I've had to add the old green light into the mix..
these are just my observations from my own experience, and not (obviously) scientific.

Both of my Nucli-eye products have been bulletproof and easy to use with less drain on my batteries. I would love to see the prices drop quite a bit, but who wouldn't ? :biggrin:
Many times you have to pay a little more for a better product. JMHO
Darrin

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I have two aurora's and can't wait to try them out for crappie! They sure do light up the garage and I can only imagine how they'll do in the water. Just have not had the extra time to go out this summer yet!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts