Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was leaving Saguaro about 1700 and they were blocking the ramp and waiting for a tow truck to pull a vehicle from the ramp area. Any details? When I say from the ramp area, one of the sheriffs put on scuba gear and went in to mark the vehicle. The marker came up farther out than the end of the dock on the third lane from the dock. Heard it was an SUV. Oh yeah, fishing sucked for me.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
You know, like, I turned off the key, you know and like, DUH? It started to roll backwards like you know.................... And before you ask, YES! I had it in N for NO!

Were there any fishing chicks out there today?? :twisted:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Like.....Dudes....like....consider yourselves caught! :twisted: Maybe there will be some special Cupid pics coming up.....

I can say the only time I may be tempted to leave the vehicle in No would be if I were helping Jack out by backing his boat/truck in for him. :lol:

No coffee in my boat! And it's still a wee bit cold for those special cup holders I think. :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.