Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Nightcrawler?? was that you

969 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Flippin Stick 
#1 ·
I was out at Saguaro on Tuesday evening for the top water bite and right after I parked my truck, walking down to the ramp I saw a white/purple Champion fish/ski pull up with two ladies and getting ready to unload . I thought maybe I would stick around and watch the much talked about unloading of the boat but the fish were callin so I left(probably the safe thing to do)JK. I should of introduced my self (if that was nightcrawler) but I now know and I will the next time I see the famos picture lady. If that was you how did ya do?
If that was her that was a sure purrrty roostertale you were trowin on your way back to the ramp...
see yall next time

#2 ·
Yeppers, that was me and my friend (yes, I do have actually have a friend or two :roll: ). Was that you that waved on our way back to the ramp? If you would have hung around you would have seen a decent launch and then the rookie slam into the dock. LOL Just checking to see if the tm was firmly mounted. Okay, so it wasn't really THAT bad! Fished across from Bagley and graphed fish but only got 1 bite. I did however learn more about the depths and such in that area so not a total loss. Headed back to the no wake by the docks and fished until about 7:30. Got one more bite in about 22' on a ds but didn't get the hookset. First time fishing in the dark and I loved it. Can't see your line so you have to feel everything. A whole different ballgame. Can't wait to try it again! Next time you see us stop and say hello!

How about you, how'd you do?

#5 ·
Yep that was me that waved on your way back in, Did not to bad caught 5 fish(topwater) in a hour between 5 and 6 and then 2 more (t-rig) right at dark. I had a good day best I have had in a while. You will see me in that 17" tracker and a 21" Stratos (blue/silver)out there all the time so if you see me before I see you please come and introduce yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.