Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay NC, Hows the new diggs at Rosey? I hope to hit Rosey in two weeks when I'm done pouring the slab for my new shop here at the house. Very cool 8) a house on a hot bass lake! Opps! :? Did I let the cat out of the bag? Now all these ronchy poster's are going to want to freeload in! :roll: Roosevelt and Apachi are the best lakes in the state! :wink: Jeff

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Okay, technically it's not a house.....officially, I'm now trailer trash! :lol: It's gonna be great being spitting distance (Diana, you still fixing those baits up? :lol: ) from Roosevelt! We'll be heading up there soon as I hear it's being overgrown with weeds!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:( Hey!!! I thought you were gonna let me move in there when I sell my house??? :wink: :wink: It would only be a two hour drive to my job! Spittin distance?? :shock: what? cant fish so now your gonna spit in the lake?? :twisted:
Deb

·
Registered
911 Posts
I smell an AZ BASS ZONE Fishoff at Roosevelt with tourney headquarters at NC's place. You got enough parking for 30 or 40 boats?? How many does that trailer sleep?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey Daphne,

You're gonna throw in a free weekend at the Rosy Spread for putting my house back together, aren't ya? :wink:

Congrats on the lake front property! Don't you have too many teeth to be considered trailer trash? LOL! Tell Rob I said Hi.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Skirts, you mean as many times as we've been to the lake, you've never seen my spit cup?! :shock: It's right next to the mirror. :roll: :lol:

Hmmmm....think the park managers might have something to say about the 30-40 boats but the marina is within spitting....well, you know what I mean. How many does it sleep? That all depends, it's like 12x60 so if you have someone 6' tall x let's say 8
and then someone 2' to 4' wide....let's just say 3' average? LOL
minus bathroom space and sinks.......maybe 30 people? :shock: :lol:

JohnSWA - you guys got it! Consider yourselves a free weekend up there! Course there may be 28 others there that weekend too. :wink:

Spidey, I think you've met my neighbor! Rookieboy has a NICE trailer! He's got a washing machine out front! :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Somehow I just KNEW that pic of that houseboat would show up here! :lol: I've got a great pic of a "room addition" that we saw while driving up north. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Tater, consider yourself a target. :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.