Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

NightCrawlers new Diggs!

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Guest 
Okay, technically it's not a house.....officially, I'm now trailer trash! :lol: It's gonna be great being spitting distance (Diana, you still fixing those baits up? :lol: ) from Roosevelt! We'll be heading up there soon as I hear it's being overgrown with weeds!

Skirts, you mean as many times as we've been to the lake, you've never seen my spit cup?! :shock: It's right next to the mirror. :roll: :lol:

Hmmmm....think the park managers might have something to say about the 30-40 boats but the marina is within spitting....well, you know what I mean. How many does it sleep? That all depends, it's like 12x60 so if you have someone 6' tall x let's say 8
and then someone 2' to 4' wide....let's just say 3' average? LOL
minus bathroom space and sinks.......maybe 30 people? :shock: :lol:

JohnSWA - you guys got it! Consider yourselves a free weekend up there! Course there may be 28 others there that weekend too. :wink:

Spidey, I think you've met my neighbor! Rookieboy has a NICE trailer! He's got a washing machine out front! :lol:

Somehow I just KNEW that pic of that houseboat would show up here! :lol: I've got a great pic of a "room addition" that we saw while driving up north. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Tater, consider yourself a target. :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.