Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Dude I'm one of the biggest shit talkers around...... But, to talk shit about someone family member that's not around any more. Is dick. Old 5 star days............................................

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Dude I'm one of the biggest shit talkers around...... But, to talk shit about someone family member that's not around any more. Is dick. Old 5 star days............................................
just like my sisters fat:confused:your a jackass quit runnin your mouth:hump::biggrin:!

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
just like my sisters fat:confused:your a jackass quit runnin your mouth:hump::biggrin:!
Really you little dick face, It's not my fault your sister can't push that gut away from the table...... Call it like I see it..... Do a poll and lets she if she fat......... I'd still hit it...... Like I did your mom.....................

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Really you little dick face, It's not my fault your sister can't push that gut away from the table...... Call it like I see it..... Do a poll and lets she if she fat......... I'd still hit it......
ewwwwwwwwwww come on man:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl goto love the zone,being fat is a part of life:banhim::Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Being fat is a part of life??

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
elwaydude, you ever see a fat chick underwater, all that fat floats and instead of hanging down it invertsand goes up. if your a diver you will know what i mean

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Franklin,
WTF, why talk shit about a persons deceased parent?
My guess your parents are still around or you never loved them anyways.
Grow the fock up and keep the $hit talk decent.
I would hate to read about your commander pyle driving your ass again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts