Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder what it cost US taxpayers to fly AF1 and two other planes for security over to Denmark for this payback to Daly? This guy just keeps tripping on his dick and pissing off the voters. Rome is burning and he is worried about getting the Olympics for Chicago?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Guess he didn't hit one home from his boys in Chicago.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Heard on the news yesterday it cost something like 26 million for him & his wife to fly there and back. Of course they could not fly together could they?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It wasn't only his wife he made the Commander of troops in Afghan fly to Denmark so they could discuss the War in Afghan.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Chicago getting booted in the first round is great for Obama. He needs a dose of reality....the world does not revolve around him.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
It might be a good thing. Chicago can't afford the olympics. The people polled in the chicago area didn't want the olympics because the know the hosting city might get stuck with a lot of the costs. This was weighted heavy against the Chicago area. Madrid vs. Brazil. I think Madrid is going to get this one.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
He is such an Ass

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I heard 1.2 million dollars in fuel for each leg. Thats 4.8 Mill for the both in fuel alone. Money well spent.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
I heard 1.2 million dollars in fuel for each leg. Thats 4.8 Mill for the both in fuel alone. Money well spent.

I hear a lot of "things" but I like to use a little common sense before I blab them out as even reasonable.

4.8 million (in fuel) to fly the first man and lady on a round trip :Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

I guess people do really fall for this totally exaggerated bull shit, just never met one.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
You guys are retarded....you let your political agendas and feelings control your minds, so you are easily controlled if someone says what you want to hear, even if it's not the truth....hence why most of you quote Fox News: Jerk-it

The president did something good, campaigning for a US city to get the Olympics...nothing wrong w/that...Republicans are jackasses if they dont want the same...hell we all should want every Olympics here in the US...we are the best country in the world...

Rio won because thier has never been a Games in South America, hard to not give it to them this year...they probably deserve it....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Cost to the American taxpayers for Obama’s little trip to Denmark – $10 million

We have a President who has met with his Afghan commander ONE time in 70 days, and has spent more time with Oprah and David Letterman, than he has with McChrystal in the last 70 days. We have unemployment at 9.7% and on the rise, despite the promises of the stimulus plan passing that unemployment wouldn’t climb above 8%. We have a new report out today that consumer confidence is dropping. We have a “health care crisis” thats so important, that health care reform must be passed now (even with the liberals defeat on the public option today). Yet, despite all these problems, we have Obama who is taking a little trip to Denmark on Thursday to try and campaign to get the Olympics for the corruption captial of the US (Chicago) in 2016. Chicago getting the Olympics would be a huge payoff for the likes of Valerie Jarrett (who owns property where Olympics will take place) and Tony Rezko. On top of all this, the little trip will cost Americans $10 million according to National Review Online:

He has nothing better to do with his time....

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you think that was a good use of tax dollars when people are hurting here? No President in history has done this and you think it is the right thing for Obama to do? He doesn't have time to meet on Afghanistan but he can jet around the world on a PR campaign? That is mind boggling. I hope he gets his ass back to work and does something about unemployment. The guy has not done one constructive thing in 9 months to help our situation.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
we are the best country in the world...
That's questionable since the Almighty dumbass took office.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Shit he could be on the travel channel and at least give us reviews of these other places he travels so we get something out of it

·
Registered
646 Posts
I am not bagging on promoting the Olympics to be held in the US, it brings in huge amounts of revenue, creates jobs, good PR ect. ect.

On Bin Laden, did ol Billy not have an opportunity to take his ass out and CHOSE to pass up on it? Had he CHOSE to pull the trigger when he had the opportunity would we have had 9/11? Sure we probably would have went into Iraq to finish what Dad started but we would not have had almost 4000 Americans die on our soil that day....

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Cost to the American taxpayers for Obama’s little trip to Denmark – $10 million

That means if only 3% of the US population (307,603,759) pays a 100% of the taxes (keeping in line w/the current exaggerations).

I am out just little under $1... big deal, his time spent away is the better debate (just watch the news).

So then... the average tax payer is out some "change" for doing what some might see as a "Patriotic" deed.

For the first 5 to drive to my house I will give them a dollar (a little extra for your troubles).:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts