Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Non boater seeks Boater

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
I am looking for someone to fish tournaments with. I have experience and am willing to take my fishing to the next level. I am seeking someone who is serious about their fishing and wants to go far. I will pay for half the cost to go out each time and would also like control of the boat sometimes. If you have an open mind about fishing and want to take a chance then email me. Thanks :D

G
#4 ·
need a boater

Make half the payment on the boat and tow vehicle. Pay half of all maintenance(oil, batts,props, tune ups, tires etc...)and insurance and I think I could meet your demands. Sounds like a bargain!

G
#6 ·
BassHunter

Dude, "demand control of the boat for half the time." I think you scared off the majority of prospects! :shock: Geez, gas is but a mere pittance to run these things nowadays. However, you're considerate when you want to share a little. I think you may have better luck "asking" for shared time. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.