Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know breast cancer has effected the life's of a lot of Zoner's as it has mine. There are a lot of good charties collecting money to work on a cure and I know Basslady has done a lot of work. For the price of one Rico or Lucky Craft we can someday beat this killer. Next time your in a Fry's they have a large collection of Pink stuff with the proceeds going to fight breast cancer. I picked up a few pair of pink socks for my daughter and granddaughter and they loved them. Doesn't take a lot to help. To all our cancer survivors out there God Bless and I'll do my part. Pat Ling

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I agree rvtraders, I have done the Relay for Life for the past two years. There is an event coming up in November that I will help with also. My sister is battling breast cancer today, she just finished her radiation treatments - 6 weeks 5 times a week. We are hoping it doesn't come back, we lost her daughter 8 years ago to breast cancer she was 31. Breast cancer is a deadly disease and they need to find a cure, to do that people have to help the research. remember that the pink stuff that fryes and other businesses have would make great Christmas gifts and help find a cure for breast cancer. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was great to see all the NFL players, coachs etc with pink gear on yesterday, great cause let's all get behind it. ...I always wanted a pair of pink undies, just not Sherrif Joe's.

·
Registered
558 Posts
my sister just went through chemotherapy because of breast cancer and she said it was tough to go through that medication and now she is over it and were glad she is cancer free now.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
R61 glad to hear about your sister, 15 years ago you would have probably lost her, the advancements in treatment and early detection are really helping

·
Registered
558 Posts
R61 glad to hear about your sister, 15 years ago you would have probably lost her, the advancements in treatment and early detection are really helping
she said if the cancer comes back she will skip the chemotherapy because she dont want to go through that process again and that makes my family worried.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Road Trip????

Donate all the money!!!

Winner gets bragging rights, and doing a good thing.

We will donate something.

·
Registered
312 Posts
R61 - my mother-in-law said the same thing.. she couldnt do it again. We lost her July of 2008 when it came back.. still hard to deal with sometimes. My best friend, Aunts.. have all gone thru it or still going thru it... thanks for everyone's support!! AWESOME POST

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Those words (breast cancer) keeps popping up more than I have ever seen lately.
My wife is going thru the radiation treatments after the Chemo and is doing well. Her and my daughter are doing the Komen walk soon.
I and my entire family have are fingers crossed that this will be the last time she has to do this (Chemo & Radiation)
It has taken it's toll on her.

I like the idea of a road trip with all $'s going to the charity for breast cancer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts