Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i know who it was, but whos wife called the Sheriffs Office Sunday morning to look for her lost husband and 15 year old son who did not return home Sat night. You were my first call of the day and had my partner all stressed out. He was thinking death and doom by the way your wife described the situation. you were fishin in my hole catchin my fish and causin me to work. next time tell the wife you will be home around a certain time and if the fish are biting alot longer. then tell her if you are not home by a certain DATE, call the police. OH, make sure she knows which lake you are going to, what type of truck you are driving and the color of your boat. And when your son was waiting for you to bring the truck down he was scamming on the hot chicks in the ski boat. 12 power binos will catch you every time!!!!!!!
PS Happy birthday

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I was out yesterday fishing with Rackman, the diving champ.....couldnt have been me!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on dude, I know you read the board. you told my partner that you were cleaning up on the fish after you read my post on this board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts