Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the next fake name to come online and stir shit is going to get posted if you think I am joking try me I dare you ;)

I dont read all the stuff on the board cause I just dont have the time, however I get lots of pms and phone calls about this and that online. and I have someone deleted it or I delete it. I dont like baby sitting people and dont have the time to do so.
seems recently some people seem to be posting out of there ass, keep it up and its going to suck to be you.

So those of you who think you are being funny, maybe you should stop and think. most of the time your being an asshole, I dont really think anyone cares about the dock talk.

As of 10 mins ago NO ONE ( except me) has access to the admin section and double registartion is turned off.
i got better things to do then listen to my phone ring at 10pm at night while i am trying to do something.

so remember next time you think your being funny with a fake name I am going to have the last laugh posting your real name.

Have a nice day
Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I started KILLZONE 2 yesterday. I was gonna post under KILLZONE and make fun of peoples moms, but now I cant. BUMMER! :riaa:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
this is nothing new, you parked the bus on XLBass. A few years ago. : Jerk-it: Jerk-it: Jerk-it: Jerk-it

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
:1popcorn:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
thanks Del, now back to your game!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts