Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just looking for winning weight and about what it paid so I can get it on the radio show. You don't have to give up your spots or baits. It takes to long to wait for the ABF website to post.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I was unable to fish it. I will be down to pre fish for Allstar this next Thurs. and Friday. If anyone is out and see a Blk with red trim Nitro (hopefully the towel will still be attached to the front pedestal) stop and say hi. I might make it over to the Everstart weigh ins Fri or Sat but will depend on my dental appt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1st place 11.90, 2nd was 11.02, 3rd around 10.5, 4th at 9.91. 3 biggest fish all in the 4# class. We finished 8th with 9.69. Mostly cranks and pitching plastics to bluff banks. I think top teams all pitching jigs/plastics and/or throwing cranks... Rod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Delw, the show is Tuesday morning. I'll be getting off of my nightshift so it will probably be a little shorter show. As I posted above I will be at Bartlett Fri. Do you get cell service anywhere on the lake??? If so I can call my Friday show in, otherwise it will be the following Tues again before I can get the results going. Thanks for the weights FNG

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thanks. It sure makes the next test a little less demanding. The $675 entry to Everstart was a bit taxing to my wallet. Now I can go and just fish and not have to worry about nuthin'. If I do well then great, if I do not then...oh well, I tried my hardest. It is all about doing your best and striving for respectability. If that happens then all is well.

Once again, thanks and later...

·
Registered
506 Posts
ABF

My dad and I fished ABF saturday. Caught 7 keepers and the best 5 weighed 6.91 lbs with a big fish of 1.89lbs. I caught a decent Bartlett keeper on a crank on the third cast and thought, hey, this might be pretty good today, wrong! Fished jigs the rest of the day looking for quality fish but we just could'nt get the bigger ones. I figured we would at least get a couple over 2 lbs fishing jigs, oh well, such is fishing. Saw da and he was still looking for that fifth fish, hope you got it! Well run T and I'll be back at Pleasant for the next one. Later!

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Kinda like Turtle's day started, I caught a 2.7 on the second cast on a crank and thought it was the start of a great day.. Had three more keepers by 10 or 11 with a 3:30 weigh-in. Pre-fishing we caught most of our quality fish in the afternoon. But Saturday, just couldn't get that fifth keeper, but caught a lot of rats. Ended up with 4 fish, 6.4 lbs.

Good luck this week Dreamer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.