Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1979 16ft glastron ski and bass boat with a 85hp johnson on the back. the motor runs like a champ startes right up and runs up and down the lake at full throttle all day long if u want to! boat also has a 45lb thrust motorguide trolling motor! the boat has new carpet in it and i just put new spark plugs, fuel lines and filter and new jets. the trailer has brand new tires on it the trailer has perminate AZ tags on it and the trailer has a new trailer jack. the boat dose need some tlc the seats need some work and the gelcoat has faded. the some of the gauges need to be re connected and they will work just fine and the two that do work are the gas gauge and speedomiter. the live well/bildge pump switches need to be connected as well its very easy work something u can do ur self if u know electronics i just dont have the time. the tilt/trim needs work but the boat takes of and planes out and gose top speed like normal so i had no need for it to be fixed, other than that the boats very sound and i use it about once a week maybe twice a week. but i hate to get rid of it my trucks taken a turn for the worse and i need another one for work so im asking 2000obo if u need more pictures i can e-mail them or send them to ur cell phone or just post more. my names josh u can reach me on my cell anythime either by text or calling if i dont pick up im probably working so feel free to leave a message and a way to get ahold of u and u can email me at [email protected] that gets checked daily. so if u have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks, Josh.R

these pics are old ill get some up here that have the brand new carpet in it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these pics are old ill get some up here that have the brand new carpet in it!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya with just me in the boat i plan out real fast and get up and going real quick its suprising!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good luck with the sale of the boat Josh. I've been on the azbasszone for about 4 years now and you seem like a real good dude that is into fishing. All of your posts have you catching fish and you prove it by displaying pics. By the look of your face, it shows you enjoy the hell out of bass fishing.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ramsrule ur absoulutly right bass fishing is my life and my passion, hopfuly once i sell this boat i can either get my truck fixed or get another vehical so i can save some money to get another boat, so i wont be out of the game for to long! i still have rivers to fish i cant get to with my boat so ill be ok for now with out one haha!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Put that PILE on the Mantel. That POS probably doesn't even float. Take that thing , fill it with gas, tow it to the desert, and SHOOT it with a high power rifle until it BLOWS

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im really trying to sell my boat id appreciate it if u wouldnt post thing like that on my thread u have this entire fourm to bull shit on so please dont do it on this one thread id appreciate that, thanks

Josh.R

1 - 20 of 85 Posts