Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone out there that fishes from the bank they will probally understand. How frustrating it is to fish from the bank sometimes. I have a couple of buddys that take me out once in a while and I am so grateful to them for taking me. because its not often i get to fish from a boat. And the sad part is I have alot of free time to fish. Ive been saving my $ to buy a boat.But it just seems like its taking for ever. sometimes I just sit there and look at all my tackle and get pissed(yes I have issues) lol.
Any way I was just venting thanx for letting me bend your ear.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
That's ok! I fish from the bank too! I love to throw swim baits at Canyon Lake. My friends like to throw me from their boats come to think of it. :cry:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I used to fish from shore. By the time I carried all my tackle, chair, and extra crap to where I was going, I was bushed. It wasn't much fun. Then try to spread out all that stuff on a small rock. Anyway, Until I moved to Az. I always had a boat or two.
Fishing is a necessity. My boat is my Therapy office. Dave

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I often look over what is becoming known as JASONS TACKLE SHOP (My plethora of tackle) and realize I need a boat to store it all in...Im saving as well. Its hard to pass up on some of the deals that have been getting thrown at me lately, like 2 of the old Team Daiwa rods for 150 including shipping. I had to get that Stradic for 65 though....soon I will have the boat. Just not son enough!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey Cavedog!!! :) You're always welcome to my back seat! :) ...I've had 3 trips planned over the past 3 weekends - the boat still hasn't moved an inch... Grrrrrr..... :x Maybe in the next week or two I'll get it out. :roll: Still have to lay the tile on the floor, but once that's done I should have some free time. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Well NC, Matt has not realized that the ejection was not accidental.He also did not like the diet I suggested to slim down for more airtime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts