Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They don't need no license there ,they just ride on the side walk.I like the leather shirt or what ever that is and the cig in the mouth...
0831091124.jpg

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl i cant believe you pulled up next to her and took the pic LMAO!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
What oh wrong thread the post your wife/girlfriend pic was a couple of weeks ago shes a keeper! You must be proud

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Dude that is priceless, I think I might have to make a poste out of that pic.

RESPECT!
That's right, I own it!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Has to be on Tomahawk!
or on winchester area,but im willing to bet it was anywhere by royal palm,i have a buddy who lives there and he see's tweekers everyday walking up and down his road lol

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
look at her shoes haahhaa

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Ironwood just south of Superstition. .
by my school:OOPS::Iconrotfl i used to live on superstition for 4 years,pretty rough around there now!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not hate'n, I like that little town,even grew up there. However some of the people are a little rough around the edges.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Located this guy in the same area.
yeah,my go the indain wells apartments on old west highway,iswear the run everykind of drug out of there!there are cops driving in there daily,steve i saw like 7 people get busted for shoplifting last friday at kohls on signal butte,god it was funny!:biggrin:they all ran out in a group and 2 cops and some undercover cops busted the 2-3 guys and 3-4 girls with like 6 duffel bags of stuff! walking around kohls with over 5 duffel bags full doesnt seem fishy idk what does:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
she's on her way to the topless bar in Butchers Hook

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I finally found my mom after 20 yrs....That bit**....And she took my scooter!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts