Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
G

·
I must be more dumb than I thought. How does typing "bump" make.......OHHHHHHHHHHH, I GET IT! I THINK! You were not tryng to be last on the page? I get it, well, is that it? This is all virgin to me. Who will really care when we are sacrificed by those aliens? Lord knows I was never picked last...I was the alpha frickin' type dude damn it!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Donations

I am able to donate some give-away items for the event. I can donate some bags or bulk soft plastics if someone can tell me what to do and when and where to donate them...Mark Potts: work number 602-534-3164. phoenix police dept.

· Registered
11,680 Posts
I won't be there, couldn't make it happen with a pontoon boat.

Driving directions? They've been closing the 101 in various directions to apply rubberized asphalt to the brand new concrete roads. Check the ADOT site first. Normally, you'd take the 101 to I-17 to Carefree Hwy and go west to Lake Pleasant. If 101 is closed westbound on your side of I-17, then just take I-10 to I-17. SDM says he can make it to Lake Pleasant in 45 minutes from Chandler.

G

·
da you could be a guide on one of the pontoons, they do need people who know who to fish for bass (Not me) and the lake. (Not trying to push your buttons)

· Registered
11,680 Posts
Now why in the world AJ would you think I would think you're pushing my buttons? :lol:

I've made other plans already for the weekend and I'll be out of town. If I could make it, I'd show you all my good spots. They're 25 feet out of the water! The lake elevation is at 1620, about 80 feet down from full pool.

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks Denny! I took a peek at the map and thought the 101 - I17- Carefree would be good too. Didn't know about the closures! I'll check ADOT and I had figured about an hour so looks like I was close there. Thanks again for the info.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.