August 7 night
August 28 night
September 25 day
October 16 day
October 30 day

·
Registered
281 Posts
cuz denis cleary fishes it sometimes...................

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah thats about it for the rules.

We are still in the process of making the championship and points details...will have them shortly.

But everything will be basically the same. 100% pay back. Same payout.

We are thinking of doing somthing for anglers of the year. Maybe a cash prize or somthing. we just think we need to reward the anglers of the year, make it worth something.

Any comments or suggestions are more then welcome just send me a pm or post them. we would like to here want you guys think and want. this tournament is for you guys.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah thats about it for the rules.

We are still in the process of making the championship and points details...will have them shortly.

But everything will be basically the same. 100% pay back. Same payout.

We are thinking of doing somthing for anglers of the year. Maybe a cash prize or somthing. we just think we need to reward the anglers of the year, make it worth something.

Any comments or suggestions are more then welcome just send me a pm or post them. we would like to here want you guys think and want. this tournament is for you guys.
free entry for following year!!:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
There a lot of guys who fish this circuit who are sponsored, work something out with them to get deal on some gear for the AOY.

Or Cash always works for those who have no need for another plaque. However i think one of those to along with the plaque will mean a lot as you have to be very consistent fishing Patty against the folks who fish this circuit! Just my thoughts!

Good luck with the decission pspence!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Let's spread that $ out in the championship tourny at the end of this year and next that would make more people want to make the top ten only paying top 2 not enough . I like the winner of the season getting rewarded too . Maybe free entry for championship and a trophy thats not easy to win the elite season lots of good stix down there. Keep up the good work Patrick and Ri you guy's put alot into these tourny's best tourny's in southern az 100% pay back you guy's rock.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I do like the idea of rewarding the angler of the year one of hardest lakes to figure out i have fished it for 20 years and i question my whole opperation sometimes on that lake . Also fishing against some very good stix . Maybe free enry for championship and a trophy.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts