Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all for coming a out and making it another great tournament.
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!!

Congrats to WINNERS Ri and Shan on another victory. Nice job guys on two in a row.

Second Place Team Dave and Tim. Nice job guys.

Third Place Team Ray and Jerry. Good job guys and nice fish.

Forth Place Team Lindsey and Patrick.

Second Place Big Fish Dan and Eric. Nice fish guys.

Team....................................BF.......BF$......Tot Wt........Tot Winnigs
1.Ri Nay & Shan Pettit..............7.31.....$250.....15.43...........$1195
2.Dave Stachowski & Tim Clay...3.50.................9.64............$550
3.Ray Miller & Jerry Mungie........5.61.....$105......9.26............$345
4.Patrick Spencer & Lindsey.............................8.91............$155
5.Wheatbread & Greg Valenzuela.......................6.88
6.Chris & Adam Chulp......................................6.71
7.Lee Bracham & Bob Slough.............................6.16
8.Dan Wellhouse & Eric Neehy...........................5.85
8.Kieth Brittain & Jody Chamberlain.....................5.85
9.John Wier & Troy Zitko..................................5.57
10.Leo brenes & Jim Slough...............................4.68

Thanks again to everyone coming out. We had 21 boats another great turnout.

Our next one is October 17 hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
good job guys. wtg mr nay nice of you to let your partner hold the big fish.
:Iconrotfl I agree nice job! Shan musta used his big 2" to catch that!:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those are some nice fish....But the only reason they won is because Vu wasnt there. He would of had 20lbs and smoked everyone.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
not true mr ri nay and his partner (gotta leave him out)is a flipping stick. guy can fish. people give me more credit than they should.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are some nice fish....But the only reason they won is because Vu wasnt there. He would of had 20lbs and smoked everyone.
Reallllllly??? You have to go and make a new user name and say that..... pretty low class.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How did chandler bass finish CLOVE?

Thanks again to all Chandler Bass club members with working us. Nice to see you Valley folks come down south.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Winning weight for CBC for the 2 days was 23 and some change. Weights fell off considerably from there 2nd and 3rd only had 14lbs for the 2 days. The bite seemed to be a little better on Sunday....at least for me. Thanks to Ri and Patrick for letting me and Julie weigh in our lone minnow first on Saturday so we could attempt to catch another fish or two before the CBC weigh in on Saturday, even though we didn't........

·
Registered
217 Posts
Shan is holding the big fish cause he caught it , Patrick how come your holding the fish instead of Lindsey i thought she bagged them all, Damm Ray who is that sorry looking dude with you- oops thats me(net boy)!!!!!!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Shan your the da man!!! Not sure if this is suppose to be public but he needs the $$ for the the new baby coming. Congrats!!!

Never doubted Shan and partner couldn't go back to back!! This just goes to show that Shan is a better fisherman then a golfer!! LOL

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks everyone! It was a great day,there is alot of sticks that fish the tournament and it is a great honor to win some of them. Adam mmmmmmm ya the golf game still sucks.hahahah, Thanks again to everyone and hope to see all of you at Oct.17 for the last tournament of the year.Take care and be safe!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will have the points done tonight.

jerry i do all the work....net, tie the bait on, get a new worm, unhook the fish, put it in the live, and hold for the picture, you know how it goes.............

1 - 20 of 29 Posts