Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is guys. I took 3 throughouts so the championship points reflects the best 6 tourneys. Remember we have one more tournament so things arent over just yet.

Thanks everyone see you October 17 for our last one of the year.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks Patrick. Damn I hate being on the bubble!! Its going to be a photo finish for us!! Hopefull a first place photo:biggrin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Patrick . This is chuck wagner i checked our weight for last tourny was posted 4.65 our total wt slip shows 4.68 boat #13 check it again. also our total for best 6 is short even if we have to take 13th place 66 pts for last tourny should at least add up to 524 not 521.I thought we should have 527 total pts but thats only if our total wt was written correctly on our slip. Mike said he heard you say 4.68 at weigh in . Check into it for me thanx .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Patrick, I think you need to re-add some numbers.. I just checked #13 spot: Ed Miller and Chris Henry, you show a total points of 426 which is correct, BUT the 3-throw-outs is -60 that would change there score to 366/ not 386???

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool thanks chris. i will fix mine up.

Chuck you were correct should be 4.68.

man i made all kinds of mistakes, sorry guys.......

·
Registered
61 Posts
Appology accepted.Thanx for checking it out patrick. I only keep track of my own chips and everyone should do the same and talk to you if it don't add up. I give you credit for doing all these stats and keeping it all together im sure its not easy ( I would screw it up if i was in charge of it for sure). I know you just have a hard time putting me and mike above you on the top 10 hahahahaha.See ya on the 17th and if you end up ahead of us in the top 10 im sure you will rub it in some. Your on fish right now too bad time for me to smack talk but i can't help it. Me and mike have had a blast fishing with all of you this year hope we can spread the top 10 $ out a little further than 1st @ 2nd like last year lets keep this thing going by keeping more guys happy and showing up for a bigger and better 2010 season.Going to be tough enough to get guys out with the price of park fees going up...........Chuck

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lolololol i knew you would say that chuck, i got to do what i can to beat you guys...

I agree with you, we will spread the money out a little more this year.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
If it is approved, the pass will be raised from 50 to 75. Which is still a bargain for most of us.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Patrick,

This is John Weir-I would be more than happy to help you guys with data/scoring next season if you would like some help. Just let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
John i have seen you get busy with the lap top at the lake and i think its great that somebody that is computor savy like yourself would lend a hand just for the love of the sport you are the whip dude . We really do fish with alot of good guys and gals down at patty. Im just glade to know all of you and hope we are all fishing together for many of years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts