Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
hope they do good thats my team right there go patriots :biggrin:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Any Pats fans? Anyway hate to inform you but Baltimore is coming to town and they have been destroying people....they actually score points now....Flacco is lighting it up...

I think the Pats might get blown out.....Balitmore has the same defense, with 30 point offense...and the Pats defense this year sucks ass
I could put a team together on here and score 30 points on the Browns: Jerk-it

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I'll take that bet Jamal.. Give you a chance to win your 100 back that i never saw from 4 yrs ago!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Any Pats fans? Anyway hate to inform you but Baltimore is coming to town and they have been destroying people....they actually score points now....Flacco is lighting it up...

I think the Pats might get blown out.....Balitmore has the same defense, with 30 point offense...and the Pats defense this year sucks ass
It's gonna be awesome. I'd rather have a sister in a whore house then a brother on the Patriots.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts

Being a Pats fan since the 70's i cannot agrue with you on this one Franklin..Ravens look loaded this year and have to be the front runner for the Super Bowl..Pats D lost too many players and is average at best.

Amazed the Pats are 2 point favorites.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Being a Pats fan since the 70's i cannot agrue with you on this one Franklin..Ravens look loaded this year and have to be the front runner for the Super Bowl..Pats D lost too many players and is average at best.

Amazed the Pats are 2 point favorites.
+1. I'm a Jets fan so I follow the Pats very closely. The Pats are rebuilding right now. Willfork got hurt last week too which is not good! They are without Mayo as well. The defense has too many holes right now and their offense is still not running on all cylinders. Welker being out has hurt. Don't ever count them out though. They are still a snake in the grass waiting to strike. Brady can still score on that D but his team has to come to play. It should be interesting to watch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts