Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to the lake about 1600, boy the weather was aweful and great all at the same time. Overcast and storms on the way I hit it with my frog. About 30 minutes in got about a 4, I got a picture with my blackberry I will post once I figure out how to get it off of the damn thing. 10 minutes later same spot, same frog, BAM!! easily over 6!! As I was taking it off the hooks here comes the rain!! It was pretty crappy with the lightning, but wind wasn't too bad. Rode it out literally riding around the lake till it stopped about 20 minutes later. First time I had to use my bilge pump but at least now I know it works. Hung out a lil longer, missed 2 and put about a pound and a halfer in the boat, then headed back in around 1840. Fished the marina but got nothin. Long drive home tough in the rain. All in all my best day at Patty!!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Frogs rule!

Topwater should start in the next few weeks, keep a frog tied on at all times. It's fun to watch a boil going on and you toss a frog in the middle of that action,and the the smaller fish hit that frog and miss, it looks like a volley ball being knocked around.

The bigger fish will suck it up! Tightlines!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts