Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sun begins peeking out over your lake. The water is like glass and no other boats on the horizon, on your corner of the world. The water is calling to you..... which lure is on your rod for that first cast?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Either a Rico or a frog - I always try the topwater first thing in the AM

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
dupont!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The sun begins peeking out over your lake. The water is like glass and no other boats on the horizon, on your corner of the world. The water is calling to you..... which lure is on your rod for that first cast?
What time of year?

John

·
Registered
676 Posts
getting in my jet boat wakin everyone up and pissin off the world then pound a beer and then another beer and then wow im buzzed throught the bigest badest spinner i got hail marry just make shure its huge no dinks right off the bat

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Gotta let the fish tell ya what they want. If the bass are chasing shad on the surface, then throw a spook or gunfish. If the surface boils are few and far between, I am tossing a subsurface rattlin x-rap or a fatcrank 20.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Zara Super Spook!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I would just accept the fact that I cant catch fish, pick up the fairy stick and start drop shotting a nice pink robo worm. and be damn proud when I bring in the 8oz bass! Ya ive had a bad summer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts