Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing at Bartlett and saw a plane do an emergency landing between the water and the high water mark. The guy said he just lost power all of a sudden. What was more remarkable was where he landed the plane and lived to tell about it. I guess it just wasn't his day to go. So if you go to Bartlett tomorrow and see a plane on the shore on the east side of the lake about a mile north of the marina, you know how it got there. It landed there, yes it really did, trust me. Mitch

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Bullethead, walked right by me and did not even say high! the pilot had retired approx 6 months ago from a major airlines as a commercial airline pilot. when you can land an airplane like that after a full power out and live to tell about it and not even get hurt, i will fly anytime with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
NuDay said:
Seem's like alot of trouble to go through to avoid the pay station. Did he get a ticket for not displaying pass correctly? :wink: ... Pete
Green Trucks...

(sorry - L.P. joke - John'll get it)

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
In case anyone was wondering................

We saw them remove the plane yesterday about 3 pm. A helicopter picked it up and carried it across the lake and set the plane down in the parking lot at Rattlesnake. I wished I had a camera, that was a strange sight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.