Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the water from 9 to 5. We only caught 3. First time we really concentrated on dropshotting. We DS in Coles for about 4 hrs and my partner caught one. 21ft of water. We hit a point on the main lake and got 1, T-rigged, in about 10ft of water. Then we went up Castle Creek and I got one on a 6" swimbait. 2ft of water. Biggest was 2#. Warmest water temp. was 53.4

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hello Peg-it, we were on Lake Un-pleasant most of the day also with the same results 3 dinks :( What kind of boat were you in maybe we saw you. We were in my buddy's white and blue
Pro-craft

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a white/maroon stripe astro 18 f/s 120force. I don't recall seeing you. I was concentrating so much on my line not doing a thing. :) If you see me out there stop by and vise-versa. I can never find a solid pattern on that lake. But I guess fishing it only 8-10 times a year doesn't help.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yea, I think that's my ploblem also but it's hard to give that lake much of a try when I live 20 minutes from Saguaro :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishing Pleasant.

Guys,
I live on the north side of town and fish Pleasant and Barlett each 1 to 3 times a month. I am sorry to say, I still can not find a good pattern for Pleasant. I do have some luck drop shotting Castle Creek, but even that is a hit or miss thing. Spooning can produce some of the deeper bass. Carolina rigging with a lizard is a pretty good choice, just find some of the channels. With the change of the water levels, it always seems to make fishing harder there.

Most the time I would rather hit up bartlett because I can always dial the fish in there.

Adam G.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts