Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up late today and headed to Smallsville, oops I mean Pleasant. I figured I would try the Marina since I was fishing from shore. Well, I did more hiking than fishing...if anyone needs to drop 10 lbs QUICK, hike down to the shoreline in the marina every day for 2 weeks. Anyways, the water is UP about 1-2 feet, and CLEAR. I fished the 'jinkies shaggy' spinnerbait today and while it looks great in the water, the fish didnt touch it. Also got zipped on DS. I figured they were out farther than I can cast. If any of you guys get out there in the next few days, try about 20' of water around the shoreline in there and let me know how ya do. They are there.
Jason
PS...later in the day I went strip mine/bum dodging w/ Franklin, but thats a whole different story. :roll:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I fished it on the 11th (was my b-day) got nada - nothing the lake is up I don't know how far but it looks good. never could figure out that lake it hit or miss for me.

Joe C

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe when did you launch and from where? Were you in the Pro Craft fish and ski again?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
We put in about 3:30 at the ten lane. Yea same boat B/W pro craft. Left at 6:30. were you still there?
Joe C

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got there about 10am, fished from the shore in the marina for about an hour...thought I saw a white procraft FS launch there and though it was you maybe....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts