Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished today with Wayne (Nastybasser) safelight - 2:15pm. We stuck 20 fish, but most of them were rats. Our five best fish weighed 7.80 pounds. We missed a check by .35 pounds. For us,very few fish were caught on topwater. Mostly dropshot with four inch finesse worms.
Big fish in the tourney was 4.5 pounds and heaviest limit was 10.5 (?) pounds. It was a good day on the water. We saw Samario, d a & George, Delw & Mr. Bass ?. I also met a lot of other interesting characters out there today as well!
Wayne I will do much better on the Nov 1 st MBC. Randy runs a great tourney! it was fun to watch them toss some free gifts out and there were no issues at the scales. Hotdogs, chili,chips, ice cream bars, and sodas went down real easy too! Only two fish parished during the weigh in. I'm sure somebody will be feasting on them real soon. Tightlines!!! :D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Good to see you to Rookieboy....unlike you guys, we stuck alot of fish on Top Water..... Had a good time and think people should REALLY think about Randys job. He does a great job,and only made 1 error in 6 years. How many of us can say we only made 1 error at our job in the last 6 years??

MR BASS

·
Registered
355 Posts
hey rookie-boy welcome to tourney fishing and congrats on your limit to you & your partner. hope to see you out there someday! take care, armando.

G

·
nice seeing you again MATT.

was a good tourny with some very nice fish weighed in. needed 8+ to get a check. 11+ won it

One thing I noticed is the fish have been really nice and healthy the last month and a half not seeing to many more small 13-14" fish still seeing them but they are fat now. That lake has turned around in the healthy fish dept since the monsoon got here.

D-shot. I thought you were still on vacation, can you give me a call tomorrow around 10 am please.

Delw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts