Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday:
Went out alone, on the water at 1000, first fish by 1010 :lol: out on one of the submerged islands. Wanted to try a tatic I used to use a lot today and have gotten away from, and it worked. Fished for about 2.5 more hours with nanda, tried a different area and found them. Had 2 more keepers, one going 3 lbs 5 ozs, and another dink. Total for 3 fish 5lbs 11 oz, not too bad. Left while the fish were biting b/c I was taking Franklin out the next day and wanted to see if even he could get a fish. Nightcrawler, did you fish Pleasant this day? All fish on plastics.

Sunday:
Got on the water at 0930, first fish by 0940! Real overcast and light rain. Colder today, so the 20' where I was getting my fish wasnt working...think they moved out a little. Graphed some fish in 40' right on the bottom but didnt fish them. Probably should have. Fished the marina area and put a dink in the boat dropshotting a purple worm in 15' and that was it. Lots of Everstart guys fishing, and lots of them not catching anything. I had a few guys asking where's, what's, hows, all that. Should be interesting to see how everyone does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.