Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Pleasant - Saturday 10/25

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Delw 
#1 ·
Fished with Joe Owens on Pleasant today. We boated 8 quality fish from 2-3 lbs apiece on a variety of lures (topwater, spinnerbaits, T-rigged and C-rigged plastics, dropshots and jigs). After that, we began checking out other spots and shook off about 15 more fish while preparing for an upcoming tournament next weekend. Great company and great day on the water today.

G
#2 ·
Hey Howard!
Glad to hear that you had a productive day on Pleasant, I have never fished there but I may check it out soon. I have been fishing the Greenbelt ponds in SCottsdale, and catching alot of fish, usually T-Rigging or drop-shotting roboworms. Dad and I went out to Sag. on Wed., and we only managed one fish, a little guy caught on a popper by the snags. Hope to hear from you soon Howard, I am not sure if you received the email that I sent you, but send me a reply or call me at 602-402-3488. We can arrange a trip to the Oasis again if you'd like. Take care!
Mark P.

#4 ·
Hey Guest, why don't you identify yourself? Joe is my partner for this tournament. He's been boatless for a month or so as his boat was wrecked by another driver and he's been fighting with his insurance company. His home lake is Canyon, he does fish Saguaro other times, and Pleasant a few times per year. Other guys will probably invite BASS pros like John Murray and Mark Kile. Are you going to say "tsk tsk tsk" to them too?

#14 ·
Green and while? or you mean green and white :wink:

Dont forget aprils gotta work sunday kurt so its going to be iffy . but just incase I got this

http://www.del-mart.com/htmlfolder/fun/wife.html

you going to pass that to your wife LMAO, if you do it looks like you will be mowing the lawn again on sat.

Delw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.