1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Are the largemouth in the river area

·
Registered
804 Posts
It is really good. But the draw back is there mostly dinks. Bigger=deeper waters. If you dont care you can find dinks by the 1702 or the marinas.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It is really good. But the draw back is there mostly dinks. Bigger=deeper waters. If you dont care you can find dinks by the 1702 or the marinas.
Today we caught quite a few over 3, a couple in the 4 pound range and one pushing 5, probably 20-25 fish total in 4 hours. I havent been out there in a while so maybe it was a fluke but deeper didnt mean bigger for us today most fish were in 5 feet or less...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Today we caught quite a few over 3, a couple in the 4 pound range and one pushing 5, probably 20-25 fish total in 4 hours. I havent been out there in a while so maybe it was a fluke but deeper didnt mean bigger for us today most fish were in 5 feet or less...
Were you fishing for flat sided fish or LM only?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Were you fishing for flat sided fish or LM only?
Just LM. I am sure CFK was talking stripers since that was the original question on the thread. I guess I should have thought about that but I tend to forget that people actually fish for stripers on purpose....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts