Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize up front for putting this in this forum, but it is perhaps the most visited of the forums and it is important to me that you are aware of this situation so you can help, if you so choose. I have found that Zoners often have a tough exterior, but also have a caring and giving nature about them, leading them to rise and take action when an opportunity arises.

The 3 yr. old grandson of a former co-worker of mine (his name is Colten) has Down Syndrome and is fighting Leukemia again after a brief remission. He now needs a bone marrow transplant and will be headed to Tucson. A few of my co-workers have started a blog to collect donations for the family to help them deal with the tremendous financial strain upon them. The site introduces you to Colten, explains the situation is greater detail, and allows you to make a donation using Paypal. Please check out the site and donate what you can to help Colten's family during this very tough time.

http://coltencowellkickingleukemiasbutt.blogspot.com/

Thanks and God bless,

Milt

·
Registered
669 Posts
Done, come on people give a little.

:icon_attnwhore:Done, Good luck Colten and family; God Bless and be strong. Tim.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ttt I'm going to do this every now and then for those who have not seen it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts