Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice night to be on the water after the breeze turned on around 2 am, caught well over 100 stripers, kept about 60 for friends and neighbors. Also caught 4 nice channel cats, biggest was about 7 lbs. Best bite was early morning. It was slower than in recent weeks. Water level is dropping fast.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
damn, that spots still producing. got my boat motor apart this past weekend, parts order. put it back to geather next week. than off to Rosey after some slabs

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nice night to be on the water after the breeze turned on around 2 am, caught well over 100 stripers, kept about 60 for friends and neighbors. Also caught 4 nice channel cats, biggest was about 7 lbs. Best bite was early morning. It was slower than in recent weeks. Water level is dropping fast.
if you dont mind me asking where were you fishing?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I took home over 40 from Saturday Night. Caught more than that. All the fish I kept were 1.5lbs to around 3.5 lbs. The shool of fish that I was fishing was rat free.

The GPS cordinates where I was fishing are
N 33 degrees 53.552'
W 112 degrees 16.321'

·
Registered
1,536 Posts

NICE JOB.
I need to get back out and wet a line myself. Saturday I took the family out for a day of tubing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts