1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
The Warden is giving me shit saying I get PMS, Last night I had to question her about it and see if I have PMS.

She says I get bitchy once a month, I am like the happeist guy around but the last 3 months I have noticed I get pretty bitchy sometimes.

so what gives do guys get PMS?
Your just a *** and probably suffering from semen with draws since the sag **** cut you off.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
where is the im a dumbass spoiled kid that cant spell worth a crap and disrespect 1/4 of the people on this fourm and need to get my sh*# together option?cause i need it!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Sorry Delw youre the only one with a vagina!:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:riaa:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
where is the im a dumbass spoiled kid that cant spell worth a crap and disrespect 1/4 of the people on this fourm and need to get my sh*# together option?cause i need it!
You just aren't ready to be a part of this poll yet - ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Then someday you can have the "I got married and suddenly wish I was still a dumbass spoiled kid" option when the little lady is whipping your ass to quit screwing around with the leaky plastic canoe sitting on sawhorses in the driveway and take out the damned trash.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I get grumpy from time to time. It is usually after or during when my wife has PMS.

Do you know why PMS is called PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
The Warden is giving me shit saying I get PMS, Last night I had to question her about it and see if I have PMS.

She says I get bitchy once a month, I am like the happeist guy around but the last 3 months I have noticed I get pretty bitchy sometimes.

so what gives do guys get PMS?

i'm thinking you got penis envy....

seriously del it's not pms it's.... WOOAS syndrome...."wardens on our ass syndrome" a mental condition brought on by constant overseeing and mending of our eternal adolescent attitudes of free spirited youthfulness which they wish to depress and annihilate as their mother's taught them to do... 'during their teenage training to train a man period'......it's a right of passage of sorts... it happens in many cultures....don't let it sway you from your path of manly pursuits my son... there's a simple cure... take two beers and call me in the morning....

i won't answer because i'm fishing but try anyway.. you sissy..

JFWYD!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

seriously del it's not pms it's.... WOOAS syndrome...."wardens on our ass syndrome" a mental condition brought on by constant overseeing and mending of our eternal adolescent attitudes of free spirited youthfulness which they wish to depress and annihilate as their mother's taught them to do... 'during their teenage training to train a man period'......it's a right of passage of sorts... it happens in many cultures....don't let it sway you from your path of manly pursuits my son... there's a simple cure... take two beers and call me in the morning....

JFWYD!

:Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
It's called midlife Bi*tch

and you call me the ***, man up you pussy! the warden has always had your balls, geez it's a frickin bass site not Ask DR. Del.

Go buy a sportscar and deal with it.......:eek:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
ALL guys PMS!!!! bahahaha they are worse than women!
Not all men but sometimes it makes you wonder when you see some of the posts on this board. :Iconrotfl

·
Registered
410 Posts

JFWYD!
Anyone who has been married a minute will agree with fredo!! If not you are a untruthfullass bastard!!!!!! When she is doing it she's a bitch when I am doing it I'm a dick. Same, except I can only call her a bitch every now and then and get away with it. She can call me a dick anytime! Go figure. Is untruthfullass a word? It is on the zone!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts