Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
My wife and my weenie...Alamo Lake Last week...Married for 17 years...Shes cool as chit too. Gutted my sons elk last year too...
I've been married 28 years and My wife has never stood in one of my boats let alone lay down it and look awesome doing it. She has gutted me a few times over the years though.
nice job dude!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
She aint new ta fishin, she is from Mn, and has caught her fair share of fish, hell she bowhunts also, she is after a damn nice 7x7 bull this year she has her eye on from last year.
Dude feed that girl a sandwich or at least a bowl of soup.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Used to fatties, I see.
Not fatties but who like a women that drinks a can of tomato juice as is mistaken as a thermometer.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Leave it to Skunko to find a mail-order tranny.
Man goes to prison and is shown his cell. Walks in and theres a huge ugly guy standing there.
Big ugly guy says, "Theres gonna be a husband and a wife in this relationship, which do you wanna be?'
Guy clears his throat and says, "Well, I guess Ill be the husband."
His cellmate motions to his crotch and says, "Well, get over here and suck your wifes dick."

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.