Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat night before the Fish off(14 Feb), a few folks (myself included) will be camping (using that word roughly) out on t he shoreline across from Yellow Cliffs. If you can get a kitchen pass, come on out. Im sure we will have a fire goin to keep warm. If I find an area better suited for this, I will post and let ya'll know. This isnt an organized thing, just a 'Im going, anyone else wanna show up?' sort of deal.
Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I will be there later such as Sat night about 5:00 or 6:00 and I will bring the firewood.
Jason mybe put up a sign so some of us that might show after dark can find the hot campin spot. I will be in the Maroon Tahoe and 21ft blue/silver Stratos....if you see me out there driving aimlessly flag me down...If Franklin is with ya he will recognize the setup.

G

·
I will scout out exactly where we are gonna have it and post some directions....I wont be up there till later as well, but hopefully a few hours b4 dark.
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.