Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've been reading a lot about these pre-rigged Senko's. Where do you get them and how much do they cost? Also, do they come in different sizes and with different hook sizes/styles? Also... Can you get them with the line already tied on and if so, how long is the line? (I can cast a Senkos like 150 yards)

You know, that gives me an entrepreneurial ideal. Disposable Senko's! Have the Senko, hook, line, rod and reel. Use it and when you catch a fish, just throw the rod back into the water and grab another! I'll make them out of a biodegradable material so they will dissolve and maybe even make an inflatable version of them. You know, have a CO2 cartridge that will inflate them and I can make them with a purge valve to adjust for the rod action. Fully inflated for fast action, partially deflate for medium and then slow action. I'll call them Instiflate Disposable's. I'll make a Norman version too! Then after I get some money from profits, I'll develop one for buzz baits. I'll call it the Instiflate Willy Wacker Buzz Rod!!! Man!!! I can see it now... $$$$$

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
YOU are so bad! :twisted: While you're at it, could you make a blonde version of the Instiflates? Ones that actually cast themselves and then hand the rod over when a fish is on? Or is that the kids' version?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts