Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW that would be neat. I wish I could get my daughter fishing again, I would definnately try to take her up there.

One a year in AZ would be cool.

Get a boat dealership to get it going (hint hint) tempe marine, southwest boats, Bill Luke heck maybe even Randy at monterey.

Have the boaters as the pro's and the teenagers as the non boaters .
Get guys like
Murray, Kile, Hite,Iwai, Monroe, and the local's as well to be the boaters.

That would be both good for the pros and the boat dealer setting it up as far as public service goes.

Someone needs to start bugging some major players

Delw

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
That looks really cool. I'm going to look into it and see what my parents think. I'm hoping to start up my tournament career this spring, I have no idea how I'm going to do it yet but I will no matter what it takes. It's going to be tough to find the right thing this year, I'm one year too young to join most clubs so I will probably have to find a partner to fish with all of the time. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to see what my parents think. Josh

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I wish they had stuff like that when I first got into it. I was just about the youngest guy at the tournaments.....bad part to that was some folks looked down on me....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Josh if your dad has a boat and he is willing to fish or one of his friends do there are a few clubs that will take you and adult.

My daughter was 8 when she started fishing tourny's. she fished the chapman tournys when she was 9, she fished the ray hill tournys when she was 10( I believe) and other tournys in between at late 12 she kinda stopped fishing. one reason because of her one friend that said it wasnt cool to fish. (she told me this the other day)

If you can find someone(dad or friends) to fish with that has a boat try roostertales.

Delw

·
Registered
286 Posts
Del, you need to keep a closer eye on who Danni calls friends.

FISHING ISN"T COOL :shock: :shock: :shock:

we all know that aint true

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
We've got a boat. That hasn't been the problem. My Dad might be willing to fish tournments with me sometime in the future, he isn't very interested now however. I will find a partner and we can go from there on what tournaments to fish. Roostertales has caught my eye, I also really like how they hold tournaments on Saguaro and Canyon as well as the bigger lakes. Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts