Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks like everything's a go. Let's make it official. For all those interested in purchasing a raffle ticket for Vu's back seat please send 20.00 and a 3x5 card with your name and contact info to 2160 E. Fry Blvd #272 Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 c/o MOPH.

Please make sure to send one 3x5 card for each 20.00. The winner will be drawn at the tourney on Sept 12 at Patagonia. You do not need to be present to win and remember that the winner will be paying the entry fee for the team. Good luck to all!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Sounds like a good event to get pimped out for. The checks in the mail. I would encourage all the other vets on this site to do likewise.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Please correct me if I am wrong the Purple Heart Tourney is on the 19th Right? The AZ Federation tourney is on the 12th??? So the drawing will be the 12th at the AZ fed tourney?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I believe so, you get to live the week with VU and document the experience Man Vs. Vu drama.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
OK, I am getting PM's and it seems there is some confusion, I guess this raffle was not completely clarified when posted so I will do that now. The raffle is VU's backseat for the PH tourney. The winning raffle ticket (Drawn 12 Sept 09) will pay the entry fee for the team during the PH tourney. If there are any other question please don't hesitate to PM me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts