Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Video

BC very cool video Queensryche rocks.

I am in the AF and have been deployed. I have a son who is in the army deployed in Baghdad Iraq. He will be returning home in Mid November. I worry about him and miss him everyday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
My 3' x 5' is ready to fly at first light. Thank You and your son, also for all that have
served before you and will serve after till all are home safe.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was just released on 9/1. They have a new album called American Soldier.
May you and your son stay safe!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Thanks to all those who serve our country! trroscoe hope you and your son continue to be safe and come home soon.

SteveM

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Fuk that video got me.

Reminds me of when I was in, deployment day SUCKED!!! Coming home was awesome.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PROTECT OUR SOLDIERS.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Aah man, First of all, Queensryche rules!!!!

The new album is great. It is a concept album about being an American soldier. Told by the soldiers themselves, real stories, real soldiers. It has received awesome feedback.

I saw this tour a few months ago when they came through Tucson. WOW, when Geoff and his daughter sang it live the whole place had tears in their eyes. It was amazing. you really had to be there, there was something so magical about it.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
May God Bless you and keep you safe to come home again! Thank you for what you do for us all.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
BC very cool video Queensryche rocks.

I am in the AF and have been deployed. I have a son who is in the army deployed in Baghdad Iraq. He will be returning home in Mid November. I worry about him and miss him everyday.

Thank your son for me I hope for his and all the others safey out there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts