Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, you have a vehicle in the shop. You pay to have the repairs done, and another problem arises......the shop agrees to provide you a LOANER car (not a rental), and you are an idiot and don't bring proof that you have insurance on your vehicle (which is the LAW in Arizona).

Do you...

a) Pitch a fit in front of all the other customers and decide that your stupidity is the shop's fault?

b) Be irritated that you screwed up and make another appointment for when you can provide the required proof?

I'm just curious, because some people are idiots and believe everything is somebody else's fault.I wonder what responses I'll get. Fortunately, the old Andy didn't rock this stupid bitch back on her heels...the new Andy is kinder and gentler and kept his mouth shut. Wonder what you guys have to say.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
have my ins. agent fax you a copy of my policy. and save the extra trip. then piss all over your bathroom floor before i leave for looking at me all smug like.... and such...

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Same two answers I would have come up with. Some "specialty" insurances can be hard to get copies of on a weekend, and some you would not think would be a specialty insurance. Otherwise a phone call to your agent should fix everything in a couple minutes even if you do not have your insurance card in your car like you should.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Until the fit began, my colleague was very accommodating and helpful....the smug looks didn't begin until she informed us that we shouldn't "assume" that she complied with the law. So, I don't know if pissing on my bathroom floor would be necessary.

The funny thing is, her husband was at home at the time with e-mail and a scanner. She was unwilling to call him and have him e-mail it to us.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not soft, just getting back into the service thing after a long layoff. I decided this idiot wasn't standing on the hill I was willing to die on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts