Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Today I was running late for a appt. across town and was in a area that had little traffic and was just surrounded by agg fields. I was on the phone driving 55-58 mph in a 45 mph zone. I look over and see some old guy who looks like Barney Fife from Mayberry trying to flag me down. SO I slow down a little and roll down my passenger side window to see if something was wrong. Well He starts screaming at me to slow the hell down that this is a 45 mph zone and i'm driving way to fast. So I tell him to go **** himself flip him off and proceed to bob my hand over my crotch like he is blowing me before I take off to get away from this clown. Ways down the road I stop at the red light and he pulls up to me and starts waving his arms at me again . So I roll down the window again to see what he wants now. Well he is really pissed this time and leans out of his truck waving a little identification looking card and says he was a cop and if I dont slow it down he will call me in and he has my number. So again I tell him to **** off that there is not a damn thing he can do. He gets really pissed off this time and starts getting out something to write on. So I take off from the intersection and he followed me all the way to the freeway like he was on wildest police chases or some shit. I get on the free and ended up losing him just to get away from this clown.

My question is, is there any truth to what this retired barney Fife look alike was saying ? Yeah I was driving a little bit over the speed limit but big deal.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
You dumbass thats why you always keep a bag of donuts in you truck, Just yell here fido toss the donut and he will forget all about you.

LMAO I can just picture this now, had to be hilarious. it was probably a marina patrol card.

File a stalking charge if you get a visit by the cops. card or no card card doesnt mean shit a badge maybe but not a card
ROTFLMAO....I've got a card too says if you can read this your a dumbass....

:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Ok Today I was running late for a appt. across town and was in a area that had little traffic and was just surrounded by agg fields. I was on the phone driving 55-58 mph in a 45 mph zone. I look over and see some old guy who looks like Barney Fife from Mayberry trying to flag me down. SO I slow down a little and roll down my passenger side window to see if something was wrong. Well He starts screaming at me to slow the hell down that this is a 45 mph zone and i'm driving way to fast. So I tell him to go **** himself flip him off and proceed to bob my hand over my crotch like he is blowing me before I take off to get away from this clown. Ways down the road I stop at the red light and he pulls up to me and starts waving his arms at me again . So I roll down the window again to see what he wants now. Well he is really pissed this time and leans out of his truck waving a little identification looking card and says he was a cop and if I dont slow it down he will call me in and he has my number. So again I tell him to **** off that there is not a damn thing he can do. He gets really pissed off this time and starts getting out something to write on. So I take off from the intersection and he followed me all the way to the freeway like he was on wildest police chases or some shit. I get on the free and ended up losing him just to get away from this clown.

My question is, is there any truth to what this retired barney Fife look alike was saying ? Yeah I was driving a little bit over the speed limit but big deal.
Dude I drive to fast to notice those idiots....they do the same thing on the lakes....old bastards

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
LMAO!!

I had to go to an appointment at Banner Heart a few weeks ago and some old fart tried to pull that parking lot "keeper of the speed" business with me - I stopped and got out of the truck, he got back in his car and hauled ass out of there!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
His word against yours. You could (or shall I say would have within minutes) get a visit, but unless you admitted to it; there is nothing they could do because the policeman would have had to see you do it... All the guy could do is call you in for the actual on duty police officer to investigate...

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
His word against yours. You could (or shall I say would have within minutes) get a visit, but unless you admitted to it; there is nothing they could do because the policeman would have had to see you do it... All the guy could do is call you in for the actual on duty police officer to investigate...
Thats what I was thinking ... The funny part is for him to wave me down he had to be speeding to..

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
man if you could get a cop to listen to you and find out that the guy really wasnt a cop himself he would be going away for a long time:biggrin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
-

People like that you want to try to avoid. I dont think it is worth getting into a confritatio with him. If he was truley law enforcement, he would of taken the appropriate enforcement. Out of uniform and patrol car, I do not enforce laws. It is not worth it.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Larry, Please get into your vehicle and do the right thing. Drive to the nearest police station and turn yourself in and save yourself from sleepless nights. Just knowing that bubba wants you will make you wet the bed. Stand up and face the music and show the Sag **** that they have a brother in you. God Speed Larry and AMEN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts