Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys recommend a good shop or marina/boat store where I should take my boat for maintenance, etc?

What can I expect to pay for a tune-up?

Thanks,

DigDug

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good marina/shop

champ said:
Bruce Dean Marine #602-541-4543 hes mobile and one of the best in town . tell him that Larry refered you and he will treat you right.
Thanks Champ. I will contact him.

Since I bought my boat last August, I haven't done a thing to it. It has been running great, but would like to keep it that way.

Thanks again,

DigDug

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
you will be ok with bruce i know lots of people that use him and never heard a bad thing once. he recently rebuilt my 94 evinrude 3.0 liter replaced everything but the fuel line that comes from the tank and thats the only problem i have had just sucking air at the tank and linkage problems at my hot foot. ran the boat the other day and it ran 72 mph @ 5800 rpms.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Ken from Holiday Mobile Marine does great work and several folks from this site use him including me. His #s are Office 480-649-3234 , cell 602-510-3552. It is usually easier to reach him on his cell as he is usually out fixing someones boat. The last flyer I got for a tune up was $130.00 to $160.00 depending on the motor.

G

·
Ditto on Ned02's reply. I have used Ken several times and and was quite pleased with his work and his prices. Also, it is nice having him come to your place instead of having to hook up, tow in and back. Rich

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
You could also give DelW a call to see if he is still doing boat repair(I think so). Everyone says he does good work(sorry Del, had to use that nasty word). Just make sure to keep your Rod Lockers and tackle storage locked. :lol:

SteveM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.