Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question that I thought might be worth asking. Let's say that your out fun fishing with your buddy on any of our lakes(saguaro,canyon,pleasent ect...) and you hook into the biggest bass you've ever seen. You get it back to the boat and just by looking at it you believe it's got a good chance of being the lake or even the state record bass. What would you do? Who keeps it? I'm really not shure what I'd do with a fish like that, I guess if it has a weight of over 16 pounds on my digital scale I'd probably put it in the livewell. What would you guys do? Josh

G

·
I would never have to worry about, I don't catch big fish. But if I would miraculously catch a near record fish, livewell, weigh, and put back, justlike most you guys.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Don't forget you need 2 independent witnesses to the weight, also a picture, and you need the length. If it was a possible state record, I'd call AZGFD and see what they'd want me to do. (They reserve the right to cut open any fish submitted as a record after weighing.Hopefully they'd be willing to come to the lake and see for themself rather than kill it.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Oh my wall BABY.

Seriously I would put it on the wall. More than likely I wouldnt get it recorded(cause I am not into that sort of thing.)

I always said I would put a 10+ on my wall and have had the chance 2 times this year.
The first one was on a bed so that didnt count, the second one I was really hoping to catch the next day so I tossed it back.
I lost one at pleasant that went well over 10 maybe close to 13 on a dropshot so maybe thats why I didnt take the second one to the wall.

I have no problem putting one on the wall due to the fact I am selffish and fishing for myself and dont care if someone else doesnt get the chance to catch it. :wink:
Just like if I see a 350B&C bull elk and then pass it up so someone else can shoot it . It just Ain't going to happen.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts