Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some reels serviced and repaired anybody got any info on any one in the valley they use???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would send them back to Shimano, they have excellant customer service

Shimano American Corporation
1 Holland
Irvine, CA 92618-2597

Or Phx Fishing Supply on 16th Streetm just south of Camelback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reel Repair

I know you said that you wanted somebody close,but if you can't find anybody I send all my reels and rods to Glen's reel and rod repair 2210 E 9th St. Des Moines Iowa 50316.
Darryl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya Jim will send em out for a price. send em back to shimano they are very resonable $12.00 a piece plus parts and they will send you a bill

1 877 577 0600 8-5 PST

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be careful if you take them to Jim at Fisherman's Choice. I used to get reels cleaned and lubed through him for 12-14 dollars. I brought an older Calcutta in for a cleaning and it comes back triple the price. I ask why it is so expensive and he tells me he had to send it to Shimano for servicing. That is ok but before telling me this he goes through the roof complaining about not making any money on servicing reels, and don't bring any more reels in, and that my business is not that important to him! I would think twice before doing any business with Jim Brandsma.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I wonder how Jim feels now that his buisness is slowing down. You know sportmans got to be hurt'n him If he wasn't such an A#*@# about thing and at least charge fair prices he wouldn't hear people talk like this about him. I took two broken Rod's in for warranty repair same kind same length and he charged me $15 a piece to send them back to the factory. Said it was shipping. Get real They both went back in the same tube. Two cost the same as one in this case. Guess he figuers everyone is stupid. Well like they say we do have a "choice" now.............................. And I do still like Waterdag Willies. At least they are fair with their prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.