Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm in as the boater and my non- boater will be my brother [bloodofahusker], look forward seeing everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FISH OFF

I'm new on this site, so if new guys can fish your fish off, than count me in and my partner Barry fenstermacher in too. thank you :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looking thru the list I saw 3 names that didn't have boaters.
JaysonD
AZhunter
Cody
If you still don't, post again so those who need someone can pick you up.

·
Registered
487 Posts
you can put me down

Boater: fish4cash
non boater: my son

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'd like to fish this event as a boater, with my younger son (Nate) as my non-boater. I've not fished Bartlett, but I've ski'd/wakeboarded it once, and hope that I can still find the water.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Samario, Boat Cop assures me there are (or will be) no WFLs at Bartlett that might be injured by an errant cast at the Bassoff.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Well, sure, Boat Cop would know because he undoubtedly caught and barbequed the poor little WIFLs last year before they went south for the winter. I pity any that wind up in his backyard this spring, when the survivors return from Costa Rica and other tropical winter wonderlands.

Regardless, I'm guessing you are tactfully advising me that I might as well go birdwatching during the Fab Feb 15 event, because given my typical fruitless fishing that would be much more productive for this "angler" (I use that term loosely here) to do. If so, I beg to differ -- this time I expect to catch a limit (legally) and weigh in a stringer that will make you and Mr. Dropshot both envious and losers. I guess, as they say, hope does spring eternal in the hearts and minds of idiots.

On a more serious note, I had heard that this Feb 15 event was a showdown between eastsiders and westsiders. True or not? If true, what's the dividing line, now that Phoenix stretches from Globe to Miami?

41 - 60 of 67 Posts