Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you detailers out there. How do you get hard water spots out of your boat's finish?

My 4 winns has water spots all over is and I can't get them out with just soap and water.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
vinager and water

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
That will remove the wax . i do not recommend vinagar and water.
oh haha i waxed my boat then the next day i vinager and waterd it,thats why its not so slippery

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
WHAT ? I cant understand Dumass.I have been detailing long before you were a even born . so dont be a smart ass.
how do you get me being a smartass outof that?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
oh haha i waxed my boat then the next day i vinager and waterd it,thats why its not so slippery
i think his ill spelled comment meant HE was the dumbass for using the vinegar and water on his own boat.. by the way btb that's actually a home made duesche recipe. aka.... massengil

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Sorry i took it the wrong way .
i was saying that i was a dumbass and washed all the wax off of my boat with vinager and water,makes sence now!:OOPS:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Vinegar, water, and dish soap in a spray bottle is all I use. For the lower unit I've found WD-40 to work wonders....

OTF:)
Thanks man I'll give it a try until I here from Arron. I've hered he's the best in town, as soon as I do I'l PM you to keep a 6th grade secreat

1 - 20 of 64 Posts