Kelley Brown (Sandman)
Patti Brown
Steve Seivert (Stevert)
Michael Seivert
Joe Dittrick (crowbarrd)
Wade Cecil (forpunky2)
Patty Cecil
Art Chamberlin

1) All current members introduced themselves, then 3 new prospective members, Randy, Jay and Dick. We then explained the 2 meeting system for joining the AZCA.

2) Explanation of the Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic, The AZCA and our History

3) The BHCC will be on 10-11-09. We have the Goose Loop for the nights of 10-10 and 10-11. Our next meeting is 10-11 at 4 pm at our loop

Internet Vote needed ASAP

1) Should we do raffle items and if so what? How about another killer 6’ light action rod, maybe a Shimano this time. Ideas please.

To vote on at the Oct. meeting

1) New members

2) November’s meeting should be held on 11-14-09. If Bruce can hook it up we may be able to do the netting surveys at Bartlett. It would probably be an overnight trip as we would have to set the nets, then go back in the morning to pull them.

3) Should we move SCF to March next year. It seems to get mixed opinions. The fishing in March may be better but the weather in April is awesome. Fishing has been tough at SCF but that’s because of freak storms, I don’t think the “curse” can last forever.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm fine w/ the combo raffle idea.

I prefer April for SCF - March can be tough for me to commit weekends.

I'm cool w/ the members too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yes on rod for raffle. I like either March or April.

I know this is way in advance, but I propose our Feb or March meeting to be at San Carlos; maybe the slabs will be crazy there again this Spring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.