Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Master caster 21, I read your last post, where you called a zoner a douchebag. I understand all the bickering that goes on, on this site, and you may be entitled to your opinion. I just don't agree with some of your and Skeeter boys posts, with the name calling and smart assed comments. You got to remember that some on here are Law enforcement, Fireman, Military and Veterans, all are older than you and deserve some respect. Some of these zoners are Seniors and they deserve respect! Skeeter Boy you made the statement "You gave it to me and I am giving it back", Is this how you talk to your parents and Grandparents? If so that may explain some of your comments.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
so he goes off running his mouth and it gets thrown on me,ive had my mouth shut for the past 4 days!i care if i member of the zone he obviously doesnt!

·
Registered
297 Posts
way off subject, but i can stare at adicteds avatar for an hour, just waiting and hoping..........

·
Registered
220 Posts
Master caster 21, I read your last post, where you called a zoner a douchebag. I understand all the bickering that goes on, on this site, and you may be entitled to your opinion. I just don't agree with some of your and Skeeter boys posts, with the name calling and smart assed comments. You got to remember that some on here are Law enforcement, Fireman, Military and Veterans, all are older than you and deserve some respect. Some of these zoners are Seniors and they deserve respect! Skeeter Boy you made the statement "You gave it to me and I am giving it back", Is this how you talk to your parents and Grandparents? If so that may explain some of your comments.
Could not agree more...Oh well golly gee they are just boys having fun.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
WOW DUDE? You were never a kid? They do get carried away at times :icon_attnwhore: but no harm no foul.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts