Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the info you gave me wednesday and went shopping all over the lake and got fish. I did loose a couple spoons but what can you do. Pulled up to first spot and was explaining to my backseater what the graph was telling us and showing him the tech when Wham he's got a yellow! Few minutes later- wham 5-6lb catfish :D . slow and go for most part but caught fish from 9ish till 3:30ish. biggest Largemouth around 3+lbs. Thanks again Jim if I ever can find that lure I'll buy you a new one :wink:
P.S. I did order a graph but went with the 480. Then I go thru the posts and there's Denny basically showing me I wasted money(I couldnt see the difference 3-5' away either :? )anyways it was only 199.00 at bps. jim Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I agree with you on that. I've been fishing with him a few times lately and learned more and more each time. He goes out of his way to help anyone out. Just a true class act. Jim gets my vote as well. :D Have fun with your new graph. Josh

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
I took a close look at the 480 today at Sportsmans Warehouse. Side by side comparison with the 320 next to it. The 320 is still the better value. Any improvement in clarity with 480 pixels is just window dressing. 320x320 on that size screen is more than adequate detail.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :wink:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm not worthy. :oops: I'm glad you didn't say "angler of the year!" Just about everybody on this site can outfish me!! I'm glad you caught fish, Chris. You're going to love that new graph. I'm guessing JR already ordered his?
I can honestly say that the guys I've met on here (and ladies-- for Nightcrawler's sake) have been great. Everybody you fish with teaches you something. It's been great meeting everybody and getting all the free lessons. Seeing everybody and sharing stuff on the water is what it's all about. And taking a trip or 2 with Ken and Joe doesn't hurt either!
So... thanks to everybody that's been kind enough to teach me over the last couple years. I'm a slow learner but I'll catch on someday. :?

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Anyone that can hook a fish that I've already hooked has got get my vote, as well! That was a feat, Jim!

G

·
Jim's the MAN! I nominate Rippinlips for Awesome Dude of the Millenium! He hooked Wendy and I up with our reception hall for our wedding and saved us MAJOR bucks!!........oh yeah, hes' a pretty good fisherman too! LOL!

Thanks Jim for all of your help and I can't wait to take you up on that raincheck. I need some serious schooling! :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts