Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apache Junction's vice mayor was in a collision with a motorcycle Friday at 12:05 p.m. in what authorities are calling a road-rage incident.

Vice Mayor R.E. Eck apparently rear-ended a motorcyclist near Old West Highway and Idaho Road in Apache Junction, according to the Apache Junction Police Department.

The motorcyclist was knocked off his vehicle and onto the roadway, according to the Apache Junction Police Department.

Police suspect the crash is a result of road rage. The motorcyclist apparently assaulted Eck after the accident, police said.

Eck and the motorcyclist were taken by helicopter to a hospital. The crash is still under investigation and no charges have been filed.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/2009/10/02/20091002abrk-ajvicemayor.html

someone needs to help this motorcyclist guy it wasnt road rage it was beating the **** out of stupid people. I guess cause he was a vice major its considered road rage. :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would not be surprised to catch a few lumps if I was stupid enough to rear end a bike or anything else unless it was one of those asshol*s that decide to slam on the brakes for no reason and then give you that stupid little Urkile grin "Did I do that?"

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
If someone knocks me off my bike at a light and I can get up on my own he can plan on one pissed off rider in full gear setting him straight on his arse right back.

·
Registered
145 Posts
nice kevin good catch RED NECK for those that didnt get past the 5th grade and im sure theres some on here

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More to the story
http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/articles/2009/10/06/20091006vicemayor1007.html
The Pinal County Sheriff's Office is seeking felony charges against the vice mayor of Apache Junction following a road rage incident.

Sheriff's Office investigators have requested that Vice Mayor R.E. Eck be charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in a case submitted this week to the Pinal County Attorney's Office.

The incident occurred about 12:05 a.m. Friday, when Eck's vehicle rear-ended a motorcycle stopped at a red light at Old West Highway and Idaho Road in Apache Junction.
Sheriff's officials said the motorcyclist, identified as Eric Martinez, was confronted by Eck's passenger, identified as Robert Eck III, after he got off his bike. Sheriff's officials said Robert Eck III attempted to strike Martinez with a pipe. but that Martinez disarmed him by punching the younger Eck in the face.

Authorities said Martinez then confronted the vice mayor, who threatened to run over the motorcycle as Martinez's wife remained on the back.

Following the threat, sheriff's officials said, Martinez punched Eck in the face.

Eck responded "by accelerating and ramming the motorcycle, causing Mrs. Martinez to be knocked off it and onto the roadway, sustaining minor injuries," a sheriff's office statement said.

She and Eck were taken to a hospital for treatment and released that evening.

Martinez is facing two counts of misdemeanor assault. Eck may face additional charges; his blood was drawn at the scene and sent to the state Department of Public Safety to determine any impairment.

Eck did not return a call for comment. City spokesman Pat Brenner issued a formal statement on the city's behalf that said:

"It is an unfortunate incident and a private matter between Vice-Mayor Eck and another motorist."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts