Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM READY! LETS GET ONE IN BEFORE BEFORE WE HAVE TO BREAK OUT THE LONG JOHNS! :riaa:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IM GOOD FOR SUNDAYS....AND KICKIN BASS, I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD PUT IT ON AGAIN!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT FOR THAT,AND CERTAINLY NO EXPERIENCE...YOU DID A FINE JOB LAST TIME! WTF? ANYBODY UP TO RUN IT? IM SURE WE CAN GET 10 BOATS, NO PROBLEM......WHATS WITH GAME AND FISH? DO WE REGISTER SOMEWHERE IF WE WANT TO HAVE A ROAD TRIP? DO WE HAVE TO BE AN ESTABLISHED "CLUB" TO COMPETE? IM NEW TO THIS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THE PROCESS IS.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I HAVE NO EQUIPMENT FOR THAT,AND CERTAINLY NO EXPERIENCE...YOU DID A FINE JOB LAST TIME! WTF? ANYBODY UP TO RUN IT? IM SURE WE CAN GET 10 BOATS, NO PROBLEM......WHATS WITH GAME AND FISH? DO WE REGISTER SOMEWHERE IF WE WANT TO HAVE A ROAD TRIP? DO WE HAVE TO BE AN ESTABLISHED "CLUB" TO COMPETE? IM NEW TO THIS AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THE PROCESS IS.
+1 i say we do a little side boat/s bet

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Game and fish has NOTHING to do with it, it is each lake entity itsself.
your best bet is rosy pleasant on the marina side or alamo.

too many pussies at canyon and saguaro they liek to tattle and cause a ruckess.
bartlets pretty cool we just usually call the cave creek office and let them know before hand so they dont think someone is holding a tourny. remember this is a road trip NOT A TOURNY.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
278 Posts
too many pussies at canyon and saguaro they liek to tattle and cause a ruckess. Delw
Don’t know what y’all are talking about and y’all have fun with your non-tourny.

And but I propose a new eponymous law. Offered up here today by me; a Big Pussy who can only one day hope to be a cool AZBZ fisher dudeman. Alas...I'm just not cut of that nice a thread.

So I offer you:

Del’s Law – “The farther you live from a body of water, the worse it meets your angling needs and the more it attracts ruckus-raising, tattling pussies unlike yourself; thereby giving you a reason to not go there in the first place.”

Cool? Sound about right? Y’all know what I’m talking about? Moore’s Law, Dollo’s Law, Dilbert’s Principle, etc.

Look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_eponymous_laws

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I HAVE A HIGH TECH BATHROOM SCALE. I THINK ITS WRONG THOUGH. KEEPS SAYIN IM 265.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
someone should borrow a "real" scale, equipment, rules to get this thing goin'. Sunday would be the shizz..
heres simple rules we have used for years.

6pm -11 or 12 midnight
3 fish limit (no size limit)
no live bait, No trolling
$50(gentlemens bet) per boat
100% payback

use a cul m rite scale and you will be fine. again we have done it for years.
the reason I mentioned those lakes above its easier and the guys who are in charge of lake dont mind it if they KNOW ahead of time, they are pretty cool.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
heres simple rules we have used for years.

6pm -11 or 12 midnight
3 fish limit (no size limit)
no live bait, No trolling
$50(gentlemens bet) per boat
100% payback

use a cul m rite scale and you will be fine. again we have done it for years.
the reason I mentioned those lakes above its easier and the guys who are in charge of lake dont mind it if they KNOW ahead of time, they are pretty cool.
Yeah Delw, it use to be fun... Until Redhammer snitched you off ................

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I have alot of shit going on right now. Just dont have the time to do much. If some one wants to put it on I can help out just let me know.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts